Recorded Customer Calls & PayPal Phony Phone Calls!
PayPal reserves the right to record their calls with you for "quality control purposes." It's one of the first things that you are informed of when you call PayPal to try to resolve a problem or ask them a question.
- How to open new anonymous Paypal & eBay accounts!
- Learn how to get your current PayPal account restored...eBay, too!
- Protect yourself from the scammers by learning all of their tricks...learn how to WIN every buyer/seller dispute and never lose money again!
- Never have your accounts restricted or frozen again by knowing exactly HOW your account gets targeted for limitation.
- Tons of free bonuses including our NEW Encyclopedia of PayPal Alternatives...over 100 pages of our 2011 reviews and information not included on this website! Step-by-step and full of useful inside information previously unknown to the general public!
YES. This information is relevant for EVERY COUNTRY where PayPal & eBay are available! Every Tool & Trick in the Book...this is the ULTIMATE PayPal & eBay Survival Package! This is the REAL DEAL and you can't afford to not take a minute and check this out...
Well, you have the right to record your telephone calls with PayPal for your own "quality control purposes!" This is a powerful way to keep a record of your experiences dealing with PayPal -- it is also a powerful way to expose how PayPal treats their own customers!
Well, Screw-PayPal.com has been busy making a few phone calls of our own. In fact, we have been making a lot of phone calls. And yes, it's all on caught on tape...
Screw-PayPal.com invites you to submit your recorded customer calls (or prank calls) to us so that we might post them here for thousands of people to enjoy! With your help, we can quickly amass a huge gallery of PayPal's customer service at their best -- ah, worst.
Customer Calls & Phony Phone Calls!
Coming October 1, 2011!
Tip: The key to a great phony phone call (prank call) is anticipation -- you have to plan out your call before you even place the call! You have to practice your lines and figure out what the other person may reply and what the other person's reaction is going to be. It will make it easier for you to plan funny lines and insert funny situations as you go.
Tip: If you record a PayPal customer phone call, just be yourself and let whatever happens happen. Don't call with the intent of trying to make "a great call." If PayPal stays in character, you won't have to do a thing -- PayPal will reveal themselves for what they are!